Entrepreneur Tips For Startups: The effect of economic recession has started showing in the country and the world. The world’s biggest giants are throwing their senior officers out of their jobs. Due to the sudden loss of job, many kinds of problems are coming to the fore. Like some people are looking for a new job. Some unemployed people are unable to get new jobs. In this way these people are facing many big problems. In such a situation, they have to think about a new startup, otherwise finding a new place for the job is proving to be a big challenge. If you have also lost your job, then you do not need to panic. We are going to tell you about some such licenses, with the help of which you can start your own work. And can open the way to earn lakhs of rupees. Know what is the way…
can become an entrepreneur
If you have a business idea, you can start it. In this news, we are going to give you information about some 10 such licenses, with the help of which you can start your own business. And can earn thousands, lakhs of rupees per month. If you are also afraid of losing your job in the retrenchment of the company, then this news can prove to be useful for you.
These 10 licenses will change your luck
You can start your own business or company by taking these 10 licenses that you get with the help of the government. In the years 2022 and 2023, hundreds of thousands of employees are being fired on a large scale in India and abroad. Employees give countless hours of their life to the company, which one day put you out of job. Most of the employees dream of starting their own business, but only a few are able to execute it. Here we are going to give you information through a list of 10 licenses that you may need to start a business in India.
See what are these 10 licenses
- company registration-: All businesses in India are required to be registered under the Companies Act of 2013. It involves registering for Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Tax Deduction and Collection Account (TAN) number. Which you can make a company to give.
- GST Registration-: If the turnover of your business is more than 20 lakhs, then you are required to register with the government for Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- FSSAI License-: If you are planning to start food related work or business, then you will have to obtain the license of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).
- Shop Registration-: All businessmen are required to register under the Shops and Establishment Act of the respective state in which they are located.
- Professional Tax Registration-: Depending on the state and nature of the business, Professional Tax Registration may be necessary. It is a tax imposed on individuals for their livelihood or profession.
- Import-Export Code (IEC)-: If you are planning to import or export goods (Import-Export Code), then you will need to obtain IEC.
- Industrial License-: Industrial license is required depending on the nature of business and type of industry.
- Environment Clearance-: If your business comes under specific industries like mining, power or manufacturing, then you need to obtain environmental clearance from the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- FSDC Registration-: If your business is involved in the financial sector, you need to register with the Financial Stability and Development Council.
- NOC and clearance from local authorities-: Depending on the location of your business, you may be required to obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) (NOCs and clearances from local Authorities). In this, you may have to take approval from local authorities like municipalities, fire departments and pollution control boards.
You can start your work by getting or taking 10 types of licenses like this. This list may help you to start your business in India.
read this also