Basant Panchami 2023, Date and Shubh Yoga: According to the Panchang, every year the festival of Basant Panchami or Saraswati Puja is celebrated on Magh Shukla Panchami. This year Basant Panchami is falling on 26 January. Actually Magh Shukla Panchami Tithi will start from the evening of 25th January itself, but according to Udayatithi, Basant Panchami will be celebrated on 26th January. From the religious point of view, this festival holds special importance for the students.
From the day of Basant Panchami, the arrival of spring also happens. It is believed that on this day the birth of Mother Saraswati also took place. The day of Basant Panchami is very special especially for students, people associated with art, music etc. Yellow color also has special significance on the day of Basant Panchami. This day is considered very auspicious for starting education or starting any auspicious work.
Basant Panchami will be celebrated in 4 auspicious yoga (Basant Panchami 2023 Shubh Yoga)
According to astrology, this year not one but four special yogas are being created on Basant Panchami. On this day a combination of Shiva Yoga, Siddha Yoga, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Ravi Yoga is going to happen.
- Shiva Yoga: On the day of Basant Panchami i.e. January 26, Shiva Yoga will be there from 03:10 am to 03:29 pm.
- Siddha Yoga: As soon as Shiv Yog ends, Siddha Yog will start, which will last the whole night. This yoga is considered very auspicious.
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga: On the day of Basant Panchami, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga will be from 06:57 in the evening till 07:12 the next day. According to religious beliefs, all the works done in this yoga are successful, prosperous and proven.
- Sun Yoga: On this day Ravi Yoga will be from 06:57 in the evening to 07:12 in the morning the next day. By the grace of Sun God, all the works done in this yoga are removed from evil and auspiciousness is achieved.
Auspicious time on Basant Panchami 2023 (Basant Panchami 2023 Shubh Muhurat)
- Magh Shukla Panchami Begins: January 25, 2023, from 12:34 pm
- Magh Shukla Panchami ends – January 26, 2023, till 10:28 am
- According to Udayatithi, Basant Panchami will be valid on 26 January 2023.
- Auspicious time for worship – 26 January 2023, from 07:12 am to 12:34 pm
Religious importance of Basant Panchami (Basant Panchami 2023 Importance)
Regarding the festival of Basant Panchami, there is a belief that the creation was silent, calm and dull in its initial state. Seeing silence all around, even Lord Brahma was not satisfied with the creation done by him. Then he sprinkled water from his Kamandal and from this Mother Saraswati appeared in the form of a wonderful power. Maa Saraswati played melodious notes on Veena, which gave sound and speech to the world. That’s why there is a law to worship Mother Saraswati on the day of Basant Panchami. It is believed that worshiping on this day pleases Mother Saraswati quickly and gives blessings of knowledge.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.