Gautam Adani’s entry in defense sector, now a big deal with this company

Gautam Adani’s entry in defense sector, now a big deal with this company


Gautam Adani in Defense Sector: Asia’s richest billionaire Gautam Adani is going to step into another sector. Adani Enterprises has entered into a joint venture deal with Bulgarian Armco JSC to foray into the defense business. Adani Group said that the subsidiary company Agyeya Systems Limited (ASL) has entered into a deal with Armaco JSC in the ratio of 56:44.

Adani Group said that while ASL holds 56 per cent stake, Armaco JSC holds the remaining 44 per cent. In a regulatory filing, Adani Enterprises said that under the Atmanirbhar Bharat mission, the company will manufacture a variety of products and parts for the Indian forces and move the country towards a self-reliant mission.

Gautam Adani bought shares at Rs 10

According to the document shared by the company, Adani Enterprises has bought 5600 equity shares in it at Rs 10 per share. The business will be conducted in the joint venture. As per the exchange filing, the company is registered in Gujarat and has its place of business in Ahmedabad. Now this company will do business together with Adani Group.

Gautam Adani is bringing the biggest FPO

Adani Enterprises, owned by Gautam Adani, the world’s third-richest person, is all set to raise $2.5 billion through a follow-on offer later this month. Although its date has not yet been revealed, but it is expected that this FPO may come before the budget. This will be the biggest FPO in the country.

paisa reels

These people will compete in defense

In the defense sector, Gautam has taken many group entries before Adani, in which companies like Tata, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bharat Forge and others have stepped into this sector. In such a situation, Gautam Adani can compete with these groups.

read this also

Market Capitalization: The market cap of four companies in the top 10 of Sensex increased, know which 6 suffered losses


Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *