What does a company want from its employee…and what does an employee want from its company? Although there can be many answers to this question, but when it has to be answered on the basis of a survey, it will be something like this. This survey was published in Forbes, in which it was told that what things keep the employee and the company connected to each other.
- 87 percent of the employees choose a company or an organization on the basis of whether a health or wellness program is run for them or not.
- 67 percent of employees are happy with their jobs because their company offers health and wellness programs for them. Thinks about his family and his health.
- 58 percent of the employees, whenever they are looking for a new job, they want to give priority to the same company where the wellness program is considered to be a very important thing.
- 45 percent of the employees said that yes, health and wellness program is a big reason for them, due to which they are working in the same company for a long time.
This survey to some extent answers the question asked in the first line that health and wellness programs really have a big impact on employee retention and recruitment.
Which is the most effective wellness program?
It is the job of HR in any company to choose such wellness programs for its employees, which will benefit them the most. That’s why the name of health management and stress management comes at the top of the list. At the time of Corona, when people were facing difficulties, many companies made arrangements like hospitals, medicines, ambulances, oxygen for their employees. Helped his employees over a phone call and all this comes under the purview of the wellness program. After this, when the vaccination started, they reached each and every employee and got them vaccinated.
At present, you can read below the list of wellness programs that most of the companies run for their employees.
- health management
- stress management
- time management
- mental health therapy
- healthy food/nice clean cafeteria
- fitness program/gym
- clean workplace
- safety sign and machine
- Reward and Incentive
- Workplace flexibility and remote work options
- Educational Courses / Learning Activities
Wellness program helps increase employee retention
It is certain that once the employee joins the company and starts working happily, then it is beneficial for the company and the employee himself. Hence wellness program helps in increasing employee retention.
There is happiness in being in a job. That is, there is job satisfaction.
- employees enjoy their work
- Bond with the company grows stronger
- Wellness programs have a positive impact on health
- Feeling less stressed and anxious, or not at all
- better social life
- Maintains financial stability
cooperation from both sides
Cooperation in the relationship between the company and the employee is from both sides, the responsibility of strengthening it rests on the shoulders of HR. All the health and wellness programs run by the company, how it reaches the employees and maximum employees feel connected with the company, it depends on the bond between the two. ABP Networks as a company believes that the health and wellness of the employees is very important for the growth of any company. Click on the link for more information.
Read this also-