Mauni Amavasya 2023, Shani Amavasya: Magh Amavasya is on Saturday, 21 January 2023. It is also known as Mauni Amavasya, Maghi Amavasya. Since it is a Saturday, it will be the first Shanishchari Amavasya of the year. Its importance has increased manifold due to Mauni Amavasya being Saturday and four Raj Yogas being formed. Let’s know the auspicious time of Mauni Amavasya, auspicious yoga, worship method.
Mauni Amavasya 2023 Muhurat
Magh Amavasya date starts – 21 January 2023, 06.17 am
Magh Amavasya date ends – 22 January 2023, morning 02.22
Bath time – 08.34 am – 09.53 am (21 January 2023)
- Brahma Muhurta – morning 05.30 – 0.623
- Abhijit Muhurta – 12:17 PM – 01:00 PM
Mauni Amavasya 2023 Shubh Yoga (Mauni Amavasya 2023 Shubh Yoga)
- Mouni Amavasya on Saturday Shani Amavasya coincides with Mouni Amavasya after 20 years. Earlier such a coincidence was made on 1 February 2003. Donation of things related to Shani will get relief from suffering.
- Lord Shani in Aquarius After 30 years, on the day of Mauni Shanishchari Amavasya, Shani Dev will be in his original trikon zodiac sign Aquarius. On this day worshiping Lord Shani with mustard oil and black sesame will get freedom from seven and a half sati and dhaiya.
- Four Raja Yogas – Due to the auspicious position of the planets on the day of Mauni Amavasya, rare Raja Yogas named Harshan, Bharti, Satkirti and Senior are being formed. Harshan Yoga – January 20 06.58 – January 21 will remain till 02.35 minutes.
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga – 06.30 am – 07.14 am
Mauni Amavasya Puja Vidhi
- On the day of Mauni Amavasya, take a bath in the morning by adding Ganga water and sesame seeds to the water. Put black sesame seeds and red flowers in water and offer Arghya to the sun by wearing red clothes.
- Take a vow of silence. If it is not possible to do this for the whole day, then one must keep silent fast for one and a quarter hours. During this period, perform Shraddha rituals, charity, worship etc.
- Wear white colored clothes for offering to the ancestors and sit on the seat of Kush on the bank of the river with your face towards the south. Take black sesame seeds, raw milk and kush in hand and offer tarpan through middle part of thumb and forefinger. During this chant these mantras- Pitr Imam Grahantu Jalanjalim in Aagchhantu
- If possible wear yellow clothes. Abhishek of Lord Vishnu with Ganges water and sesame seeds. Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Namah: While chanting the mantra, duly worship Sri Hari with roli, molly, turmeric, incense, lamp, fruits, sweets.
- Mauni Amavasya coincides with Shanishchari Amavasya, in this case, offer mustard oil and black sesame seeds on the idol of Shani Dev in the Shani temple. Praise Shani by lighting an oil lamp. Only men should do this work. Women recite Shani Chalisa.
- Irrigate the Peepal tree on Amavasya by adding sugar and some milk to the water. If possible, plant a Peepal tree and take a pledge to take care of it. This ends Pitra and Shani dosha.
- Offer Satvik food to Brahmins. Needy people should donate sesame seeds, woolen clothes and shoes and slippers, oil. Donating a cow on this day is very fruitful.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa in the evening by lighting a mustard oil lamp under the Peepal tree. This is a remedy for suffering.
- Put cloves in camphor and burn it on the midnight of Amavasya and recite Kanakdhara stotra. Amavasya night is an auspicious time to please Goddess Lakshmi.
Mauni Amavasya Mantra
- bath mantra Ganges Ch Yamune Chaiv Godavari Saraswati. Narmade Sindhu Kaveri burns Asmin Sannidhim Kuru.
- Pitru Tarpan Mantra – Om Pitra Daivataye Namah:
- Vishnu ji worship mantra – Om Narayanaya Vidmahe. Vasudevay Dhimahi. Tanno Vishnu Prachodayat.
- Shani Dev Puja Mantra – Om Nilanjan Samabhasan Ravi’s son Yamagrajam. Chhayamartand Sambhutam Tan Namami Shanaishcharam.
- Peepal Puja Mantra – आयु: प्रजां धनं धायां सौभाग्यं सर्वसम्पदम्। Dehi Dev Mahavriksh Twamaham Sharanam Gat:.
Mauni Amavasya 2023: Do clove trick on the night of Mauni Amavasya, purse will be full of money
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.