Petrol-Diesel Price 23 January 2023: Petrol-diesel prices are released every day on the basis of crude oil prices in India. Crude oil prices have registered a decline in the international market on Monday. Today, after a 0.33 percent decline in WTI Crude Oil Price, it is trading at $ 81.37 per barrel. On the other hand, talking about Brent Crude oil, it is trading at $ 87.30 per barrel after a decline of 0.38 percent. In such a situation, a decline in the prices of crude oil has been recorded today.
According to the new rates issued by oil companies, there has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel in India on January 23, 2023. In such a situation, today petrol and diesel remain at their old rates in the metros. So the common man year 2023 The process of getting continuous relief is going on. Let us know about the price of petrol and diesel in different cities of the country-
How much petrol and diesel are available in the metropolitan cities of the country?
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Kolkata- Petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Chennai- Petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Know how much petrol-diesel is available in other cities of the country-
- PatnaPetrol Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
- GurugramPetrol Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
- JaipurPetrol Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- NoidaPetrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- LucknowPetrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- BangalorePetrol Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- ThiruvananthapuramPetrol Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
In this way, check the price of petrol and diesel in your city.
Let us tell you that all the government oil companies of the country update the price of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am. If you want to know the latest rates of your city, then you can get information through SMS. BPCL customers have to send RSP
read this also-
India will become the richest country in the world by 2047, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh told why this will happen