Indian Army NCC Recruitment: Applications are invited from unmarried men and unmarried women for Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. For which the application process is going on. The last date for submission of application form for recruitment is 15 February 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of the Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
As per the notification this drive is being conducted to fill 55 vacancies out of which 50 vacancies are for NCC men and 5 vacancies are for NCC women.Applying candidates should have a degree or equivalent from a recognized university , which should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate taking into account the marks of all the years. Final year students are also eligible to apply as long as they have secured at least 50% overall grade point average in the first two/three/four years of their respective degree programme.
According to the notification, the age of the candidate applying for the recruitment should be between 19 to 25 years as on July 1, 2023.
Apply like this
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website of Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Step 2: After that candidates register themselves and fill the application
- Step 3: Then candidates upload all the required documents
- Step 4: Now submit the candidate form
- Step 5: After that download the candidate application form
- Step 6: Finally candidates take a print out of the application form
Apply for this recruitment-
Hindustan Copper Limited has taken recruitment on 54 posts. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site hindustancopper.com. The last date to apply for the recruitment has been fixed as 31 January 2023.
Read this also-
IAS Success Story: Time table set to pass UPSC exam and got 12th rank, know the story of IAS Tejashwi
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI