MPPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Registration Underway: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission had taken out bumper recruitment for the post of Medical Officer some time ago. The process of application for these has started. Those candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can apply in the prescribed format by visiting the official website. To do this, the official website address of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is – mppsc.mp.gov.in, These posts belong to the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare.
Apply before this date
The application process for the post of MP Medical Officer is on and for 19 February 2023 Can be applied up to That is, the last date of application is 19 February. You can apply till 12 noon on this date. Candidates after applying till this date 21 February 2023 Till can improve these applications.
so many posts will be filled
A total of 1456 Medical Officer posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply through the website mentioned above. Also know that to apply for these posts, the age of the candidate should be between 21 to 40 years.
what is educational qualification
To apply for these posts, the candidate must have MBBS or its equivalent degree from a recognized university. Apart from this, it is also necessary that this degree should be recognized by the Medical Council of India. You can check the notice to know the details.
Apply like this
- To apply, first go to the official website i.e. mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- Here the application link for the post of Medical Officer will be given, click on it.
- After doing this, register on the page that opens and fill the application.
- After filling all the details, pay the fee and submit the form.
- Take out a print for future reference.
- The application fee for these posts is Rs.500. The fee for the reserved category has been fixed at Rs 250.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI