How To Control Uric Acid Level Naturally: Often you must have seen or heard that people who have pain in fingers, ankles and knees often complain of increased uric acid. Because of this arthritis also occurs. So let’s know what is this uric acid, due to which so many problems have to be faced.
what is uric acid
Uric acid is a waste material found in our body that contains purines. Uric acid is found when purine breaks down in our body. Normally our body filters uric acid with the help of kidney and removes it from the body with urine. If too much purine is consumed in food, then your body is unable to get rid of this uric acid fast enough. Its quantity starts increasing and uric acid starts building up in the blood. If the level of uric acid increases too much, then hyperuricemia occurs. Due to increase in uric acid, there is swelling in different muscles in the body, due to which pain starts. When this pain increases, it becomes a disease called arthritis. It makes both blood and urine acidic.
due to increased uric acid
- eating foods high in purines
- low kidney function
- over consumption of alcohol
- having thyroid problems
- Having high blood pressure problem
- excess iron in the body
- high blood glucose
- taking heart medications
How to treat uric acid at home
olive oil-If vegetables are being made at home, then stop using mustard refined dalda in it, rather start making vegetables with olive oil only. Olive oil contains mono saturated set which can reduce the level of uric acid.
Eat onion-You can control uric acid even by eating onions. Many such properties are found in onion which can bring uric acid under control by improving metabolism. You can eat onion in the form of salad.
Apple vinegar-Apple vinegar is also helpful in controlling the increased uric acid level, it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in increasing the pH level in the blood along with controlling the uric acid present in the body.
Drink lemonadeIf uric acid increases again and again, then you should also include lemon water in your diet. You can get many benefits from this. Lemon has the ability to boost immunity, citric acid is found in it, which is helpful in reducing uric acid. Drink lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water daily, this will control increased uric acid and will also help in weight loss.
Baking soda-Baking soda is considered very beneficial for increased uric acid levels. It maintains the level of alkaline, which makes uric acid soluble. Mix one or half teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it every 2 or 4 hours a day, by doing this you will see the benefits.
Raw papayaVitamin C antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties are present in raw papaya. The fiber present in it helps in relieving joint pain in uric acid patients. It helps in preventing the formation of uric acid in the blood and along with this it helps in digesting proteins.
how to defend
- To control uric acid, you should not consume food like red meat, organ meat, poultry. That is, you should keep distance from protein foods.
- Apart from this, if you drink soda, cold drinks, packaged juices, then stop it immediately. These drinks can increase your uric level. Avoid eating high sugar foods.
- Drink maximum water. It can help your kidneys to remove uric acid. If you drink more water, your kidney will be able to remove uric acid by filtering it through urine. Try to keep a water bottle with you and drink a few sips of water every hour. This can reduce the level of uric acid.
- To control uric acid, eat walnuts, brown rice, spinach, broccoli, apples in your diet. It has a high amount of fiber, due to which the functioning of the body remains fine and the level of uric acid does not increase.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)