Karnataka SSLC 2023 Time Table Released: The time table for the Karnataka SSLC 2023 examinations has been released by the Karnataka School Examination and Evaluation Board. Which candidates can check and download by visiting the official website sslc.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates for this recruitment can download through the steps mentioned here.
According to the revised Karnataka SSLC 2023 date sheet, the Class 10 mains exams will be conducted from March 31, 2023, and end on April 15, 2023. The exam will be held in a single shift. Which will be organized from 10:30 am. The Karnataka SSLC exam will begin with the First Language subject paper. Which includes Hindi, Marathi, English, English (NCERT), Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Sanskrit.
Karnataka SSLC Revised Date Sheet 2023
- 31 March 2023: First Language: Hindi, Marathi, English, English (NCERT), Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Sanskrit.
- 3 April 2023: Core Subject: Maths and Sociology.
- 6 April 2023: Second language: English and Kannada.
- 8 April 2023: Core Topics: Elements of Electrical Engineering – IV, Elements of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering – II, Elements of Mechanical Engineering – IV, Engineering Graphics – II, Elements of Electronics Engineering – IV, Elements of Electronics Engineering, Programming in ANSI’ C’, Elements of Computer Science and Economics.
- 10 April 2023: Core Subject: Science, Political Science, Hindustani Music, Carnatic Music.
- 12 April 2023: Third language: Hindi (NCERT), Hindi, Kannada, English, Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Sanskrit, Konkani and Tulu.
- 15 April 2023: Core Subject: Social Science.
Download time table like this
- Step 1: Students first go to the official website sslc.karnataka.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then go to the ‘Latest News’ section and click on it.
- Step 3: Now see that link on the new page and click on it.
- Step 4: Then the Karnataka SSLC 2023 Time Table will open in PDF format.
- Step 5: Now students check and download Karnataka Class 10 Revised Date Sheet.
- Step 6: At last, take a print out of the date sheet and keep it.
Read this also-
Bank Jobs 2023: Vacancy for many posts in this bank, apply before this day, you will get 1 lakh 78 thousand salary
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI