Digvijaya Singh News: There has been an uproar after senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh raised questions on the surgical strike. Digvijay Singh asked for proofs of the surgical strike and accused the government of lying. After the statement of Digvijay Singh, BJP has surrounded the Congress. The BJP has reacted sharply, saying that the Congress has become blind in its hatred towards Prime Minister Narendra Modi and has insulted the armed forces.
1. The Congress’ Bharat Jodo Yatra is currently in Jammu and Kashmir where, while addressing a public meeting on Monday, Digvijaya Singh alleged that the government had not agreed to his (CRPF’s) request to airlift CRPF personnel from Srinagar to Delhi. And in a 2019 terrorist attack in Pulwama, 40 soldiers had to sacrifice themselves.
2. Former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Digvijay Singh said that he talks about surgical strike. They talk about killing many people, but haven’t given any proof. They are ruling with the help of bundles of lies. How did such a mistake happen? Till date, no report on Pulwama has been placed before the Parliament.
3. Digvijay Singh said that despite the removal of Article-370 from Jammu and Kashmir, terrorism has still not ended here. The recent terrorist attacks, including at Dangri village in Rajouri district, are worrying. Targeted killings and bombings have started once again
4. After this statement of Digvijay Singh created a big political controversy, the Congress distanced itself from it and said that it is his own view and does not reflect the party’s stand. Congress leader Jairam Ramesh said that Digvijaya Singh’s remarks were his “personal views” and were not endorsed by the party.
5. Jairam Ramesh said on Twitter, “The views expressed by senior leader Digvijaya Singh are his own and do not reflect the position of the Congress. Surgical strikes were carried out by the UPA government before 2014. Actions that are in the national interest have been supported and will continue to do so.”
6. The Bharatiya Janata Party said that the Congress is now questioning the valor of our defense forces. BJP spokesperson Gaurav Bhatia said, “The Congress is questioning the valor of our defense forces, they don’t trust those who protect us.”
7. Gaurav Bhatia said that the Congress has always given irresponsible statements. The country will not tolerate anyone who speaks against our security forces. Because of their hatred towards PM Modi, there is no patriotism left in Rahul Gandhi and Digvijay Singh anymore. BJP spokesperson Bhatia said that the party’s claims of uniting people and spreading love and peace during Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra are just in name. The real aim is to break India. Digvijay Singh’s statements are an example of the same and the language used by him is proof of it.
8. Gaurav Bhatia said that whenever our brave army shows its might, then the country which is taught a lesson feels the most pain, which is known in the world for its terrorist activities, but it is sad that India’s main The opposition party happens to the Congress.
9. Shazia Kausar, wife of Pulwama attack martyr CRPF Havildar Naseer Ahmed, said that many jawans have sacrificed their lives, only their families know how they are living now. Politicians should not politicize it, should not raise such questions. We are proud of those soldiers.
10. BJP’s national spokesperson Shahzad Poonawala said that the Congress party should change its name to Pak Parast Party (PPP). Responding to the controversial remark, Poonawalla said, “It is the habit and DNA of the Congress. On a day when we are celebrating Parakram Diwas, honoring our Paramveer awardees and saluting Netaji Bose, Congress again The morale of the armed forces has been attacked.”
read this also-