Winter hydration: Because of feeling less thirsty, we all drink less water in the winter season than in any other season. Due to which gradually there is a shortage of water in the body. In winter, we consume more tea and coffee. Both of these contain caffeine, which promotes dehydration. The result of all this is that due to lack of water in the body, there is a problem of burning sensation in the urine, bad breath, acne, pimples problem increases and dryness starts appearing more in the skin.
However, it is not so easy to drink water in the winter season, because the weather is cold and due to the low temperature, the water becomes colder, which starts shivering as soon as you drink it, or urine starts coming in a short time. Pressure starts building up. Today we are telling you the home remedy to avoid all these problems. Due to which the body will also remain hydrated and there will be no other problems due to water.
How to stay hydrated in winter?
- You take one liter of water and heat it only so much that its coolness goes away.
- Now fill it in a thermos or thermal water bottle, in which the water remains hot for 7 to 8 hours.
- After filling this water in the bottle, put 10-12 leaves of green mint on top. If possible, put 4-5 leaves of celery along with it.
- Now you can consume this water throughout the day. When this water gets over, in the same way heat the water lightly and fill it again. No need to change leaves twice in a day. Use fresh leaves instead of these leaves only the next day.
What benefits will you get?
- By drinking this water, your test buds will remain calm, due to which you will not have frequent cravings and there will be no foul smell from the mouth. Means two benefits together, first you will avoid taking extra calories and secondly the freshness of breath will help in keeping the mood fresh.
- Drinking this water will not reduce the water level in the body quickly. Because these herbs work to fill the damage caused by caffeine, due to which the skin cells do not lose their moisture quickly and the skin remains hydrated.
- Both these herbs i.e. mint and celery are rich in antifungal, antiviral properties. Due to this, you will get protection from diseases like seasonal cold, flu and fever.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)