Turmeric Recipe:Turmeric is an important part of Indian culture. It promotes health as well as adding color and flavor to food. The curcumin present in it is known for its antiseptic and antiviral properties. This is the reason why raw turmeric works as a best medicine to keep healthy and fit. Where people start getting cough, flu and cold in the winter season, then people get a lot of benefits by drinking turmeric tea or turmeric milk in it. Apart from this, it is useful from curing pain to boosting immunity and keeping infections at bay. In such a situation, you must prepare and eat some dishes made from it. It will be better for your health in winter. Let us know about some easy-to-make recipes.
- 100 grams raw turmeric
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- one cup wheat flour
- ghee as needed
- a glass of milk
- dry fruits for garnish
- Put ghee in a pan and fry the flour for 5 to 7 minutes, then take it off the flame.
- After this add grated turmeric to it and fry for 10 minutes, keep it aside after roasting.
- Add some ghee, roasted turmeric, wheat flour, jaggery and milk in the same pan.
- Cook the mixture for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with dry fruits on top
- 1 cup raw turmeric strips chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green chilies
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 3 tsp mustard seeds
- Chop turmeric and green chilies and keep aside
- Now mix salt, lemon juice, oil, mustard seeds in a bowl and keep it.
- Now put turmeric and pickle in a container and add spices and mix well.
- Keep the pickle covered for at least 1 to 2 days.
- Your turmeric pickle is ready, you can eat it with roti or paratha