Gupt Navratri 2023: For parents, nothing is more important than the health of their child. If the child is ill, then you also do not feel respected in any work. Many times a good child suddenly falls ill while playing and jumping and we do not know the reason behind this.
Sometimes the evil eye is also behind the poor health of the child. You try taking all the medicines but you are not able to recover completely. The reason for this is evil eye. All this happens when someone’s eye is on your child. You can do this remedy on this Gupta Navratri to save the child from the evil eye.
secret Navratri is starting from 22 January 2023, Sunday. Which will run till 30 January 2023. So you should also use these remedies on the first day of Navratri and save your child from evil eye.
Remedies to protect the child from the evil eye
- On the first day of Gupta Navratri, take 5 Gomti Chakras and place them on a red cloth in front of the idol of Maa Durga in the temple of the house.
- Tilak to Maa Durga with Roli and burn five incense sticks throughout Navratri.
- Take the ashes of incense sticks and apply Tilak on the Gomti Chakras.
- Do this process continuously till Navami Tithi daily.
- On the day of Navami, throw a Gomti Chakra from a yellow cloth over the child and throw it towards the south.
- Tie a Gomti Chakra as a talisman and wear it around the child’s neck after touching the feet of Maa Durga’s picture.
- Tie the remaining three Gomti Chakras in some old, but washed clothes of the child and keep them in the cupboard.
- By doing this remedy, the child will never be blind.
So you too can do this remedy to protect the child from evil eye by using this Gupta Navratri Gomti Chakra. Maa Durga will bestow good health on your child.
Mauni Amavasya 2023: Why keep silent fast on Mauni Amavasya, the reason is very special, know its importance
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.