Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Birth Anniversary: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s birth anniversary is officially known as Parakram Divas across the country. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was one of the most prominent figures of India’s independence movement. In such a situation, his birth anniversary is celebrated with pomp across the country. Netaji was born on January 23, 1897. He was the chief of the Azad Hind Fauj during the freedom struggle. He played an important role in the freedom movement. He openly challenged the British, due to which he became a hero among Indians.
Subhash Chandra Bose joined the nationalist movement led by Mahatma Gandhi and the Indian National Congress. Later on, he also became the president of the party in 1938. However, he had differences with other leaders regarding the future of British India, due to which he resigned from the post of president. He formed the Azad Hind Fauj to get the country freedom from the British. Today every citizen of the country is grateful for the sacrifice made by him. Netaji’s death has been surrounded by mysteries.
Netaji gave many important slogans to awaken the spirit of patriotism among the people of the country. Let us know about some such slogans or say quotes today.
- You give me blood, I will give you freedom.
- You will get freedom not by asking, but by snatching it.
- It is our duty to shed blood for our freedom. Freedom which we will get through our sacrifice and hard work, we will be able to protect the country with our own strength.
- Soldiers who are always loyal to their country, who are always ready to sacrifice their lives, are invincible.
- Nationalism is inspired by the highest ideals of mankind, Satya, Shiva and Sundar.
- If the time comes to bow down, then also bow down like heroes.
- Struggle made me a human being, instilled confidence in me, which was not there before.
- If there is no struggle in life, if there is no fear to face, then half of the taste of life would have ended.
- There is some or the other ray of hope, which never lets us go astray from life.
- Success always stands on the pillar of failure. That’s why one should not be afraid of failure.