Govt Jobs: A great opportunity has emerged for the 10th pass candidates to get a government job. Border Roads Organization has recruited various posts for matriculate pass candidates. The process of application for these has been going on for some time. Those candidates who want to apply can fill the form by visiting the official website before the last date. Through this recruitment drive, 567 vacancies will be filled in the Border Road Organization.
Read the important details related to the application here
- These vacancies are drawn by the General Reserve Engineer Force of the Border Road Organization.
- These posts of Border Roads Organization can be applied online only. For this, you have to go to the official website of BRO, whose address is – bro.gov.in,
- The educational qualification and age limit for these posts are different according to the post. To know about each post in detail, you can check the notice given on the official website.
- Broadly, candidates from 18 to 27 years can apply for these vacancies. Reserved category will get age relaxation.
- Candidates applying for more than one post will have to pay separate fee.
- It should also be noted that keep only one application form in one envelope.
- Selection on these will be done through other examinations including written examination. Information regarding the exam will be sent on the official website in some time.
- To apply, the candidate must have 10th pass from a recognized board. Check the notice to know the details.
- The application fee is Rs.50. There is no fee for reserved category.
- Send the filled application to the following address before the last date i.e. 13 February 2023 – Commandant, BRO School & Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015.
- On selection, the salary will be between Level 1 to Level 4 of the Pay Matrix.
The details of these vacancies in BRO are as follows.
Total Posts – 567
Vehicle Mechanic – 236 posts
Operator Communication – 154 posts
MSW Masson – 149 posts
MSW Driller – 11 posts
Driver Mechanical Transport – 9 posts
MSW Painter – 5 posts
Radio Mechanic – 2 posts
MSW Mess Waiter – 1 post
Click here to know the details.
Read also: KVS recruitment exam date announced
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI